CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trains, Trains, and more Trains





A few friends of mine from our ward decided to go see the Disney Train at the Union Station and invited us along. My kids were so excited. We got there and it was a mad house. I could not believe how many people were there. We went to get in line (which was amazingly long) and the lady working there told us it was about a 2 hour wait. A 2 HOUR WAIT! Are you freaking kidding me.....to see a train..... I didn't even have to wait that long to see the princess at Disneyland. We quickly decided that it was not even remotely worth standing in line with 9 kids under the age of 7 with. So we walked past the train and got our picture with the kids instead and then we went to see and play on the other trains parked at the station. They kids really didn't seem to care and had fun on the trains.

The kids loved climbing on the trains and steering them and trying to look in the windows. After we went over to the fountain and let them play in the water. The kids went home wet, tired and happy. Despite missing the main attraction we had a lot of fun on our little trip to the Union Station.


3 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

Holy cow! A TWO HOUR WAIT? That's nuts! Still a fun idea though, and fun that you guys got to enjoy the other trains. BTW - we changed our blog address in case I haven't told you. It's www.ourfarmfamily.blogspot.com :)

The Hulls said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the picture of the girls together. Taelor is growing into a beautiful young lady, watch out! We can't wait to see you guys!

Eric and Maryn said...

Looks like fun. Your kids are so beautiful. I swear you are Super Mom!