Well I am finally all caught up. I told you I had a lot to do! Hope you enjoy what we have done so far this summer. We have alot more planned to do, so stay tuned...
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Well I am finally all caught up. I told you I had a lot to do! Hope you enjoy what we have done so far this summer. We have alot more planned to do, so stay tuned...
Posted by Amber at 5:03 PM
3 comments:
I love all the updates! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! I am glad you liked the castle park. It is one of Kennedys favorites.
Hey! We want more updates! I hope you guys are doing lots of fun things and having a fun October!
I think its time to catch up again miss Amber! I Love and you miss you and your hubby!
Post a Comment