CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

50th Anniversary

In June it was my Grandma and Grandpa Schiffman's 50th wedding anniversary. We had a nice dinner for them at my parents church. It was really nice. We had some great food, and tons of laughs. My cousin did a wonderful slide show of pictures from my Grandparents lives, many I have never seen before. My Grandparents are amazing. I just love them. They are so good to us and are so generous with their cabin and they just love their "G-G Babies" (great-grand children).

I love this picture of my two beautiful girls. I cant help it....look at them, aren't they cute!!?
Here is Devin with Jace. He is such a great uncle. We had a great time with our family. Happy 50th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa. I hope me and my sweetheart can have such a wonderful evening with family on our 50th, as long as he isn't sick of me by then!

0 comments: