CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Castle Park

My friend told me about this cute park in Kaysville. They call it Castle Park. I thought my girls would love it since they are into the princess stuff. We picked up my mom and off we went. The kids had a ball. It is such a fun park. The kids ran all over the place. I chased them all over, pushed them in the swings, then I played the rest of the time with Jace in the shade!
Dennin loved this chair swing.
Taelor and Makinley in looking out of their boat.
The kids loved this tire swing, so did I, it holds three kids and only one swing to push!! What a fun day we had. Well have to go back again.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

AMBER!! I live right by that park! You didn't even invite me....how rude! J/K! I love that park! We should go there together sometime soon!