Taelor started First grade today! She has been counting down the days for a while. She was so excited. She was also a little nervous about being gone all day, then she reminds herself that she gets 3 recesses and lunch and she gets over it pretty quick! We walked her to school and I dont think we could have gotten there fast enough for her. It was so cute to see her go right into her room, and find her desk with her name on it. I had to pry a hug and kiss out of her. When I got home the phone rang and it was Taelors teacher telling me that she was a little overwhelmed about the lunch choices for the day. I started laughing so hard. Tae is known to be a picky eater. She put Tae on the phone and I asked her what was wrong, she said she didnt want either of the options for lunch and didnt know what to do because we didnt pack her a lunch. I told her not to worry about it and I would bring her a lunch over and put it in her backpack. She was a happy camper after that and enjoyed the rest of her day. Her teacher was so sweet to her about it. Taelor is going to love her. She had a fantastic day and cant wait to go back. I love you Taelor!
Here is Taelor after school with Zach, a friend of hers from our ward. Our familys are friends and they get along great together.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Amber at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too cute. So what are you going to do tomorrow when she dosen't want what is served? Sounds like you are going to be packing quite a few lunches. Oh-well it could always be worse. Good luck!
It is crazy you have kids that old :) So cute!!
oh she looks so cute! She looks so grown up too. Good Luck in Tae!
That is so cute that she called home for a lunch. Good thing that you are in walking distance. We love and miss you guys!
Hey Amber,
How are you?? Cute Family and congrats on being pregnant..
I am going to add you to my friend list.. hope you don't mind. Send me your email (haleyntray@yahoo.com) and I will add you, mine is private..
Well hope all is well!!
Haley
Amber, Hey this is Michelle Markham (Phelps) from back in the good old CHS days. I can't believe I found you on here. I actually don't know how I got to your blog now. Gotta love blogstalking! Your cousin Darren put our patio in a month ago and I was asking him how you are doing. COngrats on being pregnant with number 4! You look great and your family is so cute, and grown up! I would love to catch up. Brett and i have a blog too, but it is private so email me and I will add you to it. chellemarkham@gmail.com
Post a Comment