We went up to the cabin again. I just cant get enough of this place. My parents came up along with my brother Jesse and his wife Jody and Devin and his girlfriend Hayley. We stayed over night and had a great time. My kids love going for rides on the 4-wheelers and seeing the deer and moose. Here is Ty with Kinners going for a ride to look for animals. Dad got to ride Grandpas brand new 4-wheeler. Lucky guy! This is Grandpas new toy and it is just for him. My dad is the only other person who got to ride it.
Sitting around the campfire making biscuts on a stick. Our family tradition. Taelor is getting really good at making her own and doesn't like help anymore.
I caught this cute moment with the kids actually being nice to each other. Taelor was out on the deck and had a pop. Dennin and Makinley wanted some and without being asked Tae took turns giving the other two drinks from her can of pop. It was one of those "Awww" moments for a mom. Maybe I am doing something right after all! They were so cute. I just sat and watched them for a while. It was so sweet. Hopefully this isnt our last time up to the cabin for the year but with the new little one coming it could be. Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Love the Mountains
Posted by Amber at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer. I wish I had a cabin to go to and a pool to borrow, don't ya just love family?!?! Good times!
Sure looks familiar. We have yet to go up this year. I want to after your pictures.
I still remember making biscuits on a stick when I went up there. And riding around at dusk looking for animals. Good times at the cabin!
Post a Comment