CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paint Job

We made our very first furniture purchase of our marriage! We bought a new couch and love seat and also a new bedroom set. The day after we bought the couch we thought, (I thought) "Wouldn't it be nice to repaint the family room and our bedroom before our new furniture arrives?" Repainting the upstairs is something we have wanted to do for a long time and now we had a great excuse. So we cranked it out in two days. We decided to three-tone the family room. I love the way it turned out. It looks like a new house. We didn't quite make it to the bed room yet. We are still deciding on what color to use. So those pictures will come later. So here is the before and after pictures of the family room. Now I need a new rug and new things to hang on the walls that match our new room a little better.



6 comments:

Destini said...

Wow that does look like a new house. I just love having a reason to "have" to do something fun like that! Way to go it looks great!

WheelersFamily said...

Love the paint. For some reason paint always transforms the look of a room...for the better.
Great color!

Brooke said...

It looks really nice, totaly like a new room. Your house looks really cute, and nice. Hope all is well.

Amy said...

I love the colors you picked. It makes me want to paint my walls, but I just can't figure out what colors I would want to do. You are lucky not to have to deal with carpet to match the walls. Looks great!

David and Jacquee said...

You guys did an awesome job at picking the colors. We love the way it makes the room look new.

Shannon said...

OM what a transformation! I think you have got me inspired to "really" paint.