Well it has been awhile since I posted anything, and nothing is really going on here in the Anderson home so you all get a prego update since that is about the only thing on my mind right now. I am officially 38 weeks and 3 days. If I make it past today this will be the longest I have been pregnant. All of my other kids would have been born by now. I am not one to complain about being pregnant because I have great healthy pregnancys, but I am DONE! I am ready for the next phase. I think my house is the cleanest it has been in a long time, because I am constantly cleaning trying to help this baby along. At my Dr. appointment today I measured at a 3 (which I have been for 3 WEEKS now) and 80% thinned. I also tested positive for Group B Strep. I didn't even know what it was. I have never had it before, so that throws a whole nother kink into my plans. Not something I am very excited about. So now if I don't go on my own by Monday my Dr. wants to induce me. Which really I am ok with except that I really don't want to be induced and I really don't want to wait till Monday! So all of you think positive thoughts for me this weekend because this waiting game is really getting on my nerves! Hopefully the next post will be a happy, nice, upbeat, new baby arrival post. Now I am off to go get a Pepsi free and some chocolate.........
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow that is a long pregnancy. I am like you and always early. Good luck this weekend, maybe you need to go jogging or do some streaching and reaching. I don't blame you for not wanting to be induced it is not very natural. I am rooting for you though.
ha ha ha
I remember being there with Gracie. Not very fun, but very worth the wait. Hang in there, he is probably getting last minute instructions.
I will send some positive labor thoughts your direction. Good luck!
Good Luck Amber! You are almost there. To me pregnancy is only 34 weeks because of my last one, but I have a feeling I will be going a little further this time. Which is a good thing. I am excited to see pics once you have the baby.
OH, I wish that I felt bad, because I would be thrilled to have gone early with any of mine! But I do know how you feel! Good luck!
Post a Comment