CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SCORE!

Taelor and Makinley both played soccer this fall. They just loved it. (Why wouldn't they??!) I was suprised at how quickly Tae picked up on playing positions. She got really aggressive towards the end of the season. I think she scored in almost every game as well. This was Kinners first year and she did well. She is by FAR the smallest one out there. She was so funny though, she would run with her arms straight out to keep the other girls away from her. It was so funny. They are both looking forward to starting again this spring.
Taelor playing defence and stopping a goal!!
Kinners going for a goal.....as long as the coach gets out of her way!
Kinley doing her famous "arms out" move. She is the little number 5.

1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I love how the uniforms are 3 sizes too big. SO CUTE!!