CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a little catching up!

Yes, I am still alive, for those of you who were wondering. I know I have been extremely bad at keeping things caught up, but I guess that is what four kids will do to you. I forgot how much work a newborn is. Life has been fun and busy. The holidays were wonderful. I am still adjusting to life with a baby again, and really don't have that much free time on my hands. I am hoping to be all caught up here in the next couple of days. Here are a few of the things you have missed since my last post. I will be adding our holiday pictures very soon. (I hope!) Thanks for being so patient.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are catching up! Your family is so cute! I love the blessing pictures of your little old bald man :). Your family picture up top is great! It is so exciting to see everyone's families and how much they change.

Eric and Maryn said...

What a beautiful family! I'm happy for the update!

Becca Jo said...

Yay! welcome back!!

Abby Fowers said...

What a darling family you have! It is good to hear from you! I love running finding my friends on here and being able to keep in touch. Check out my block any time. I hope it's okay if I add you to my list. Good to see you!!!

Patterson5 said...

Amber! I am so glad you found my blog! Because now I found yours! You have an adorable family. And congrats on having a new baby boy, he is SOO cute! It's good to see what you've been up to, I haven't seen you forever! I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog, it's great to keep updated with friends!

Shannon said...

Oh I am so glad you are still alive...we were wondering...lol

Boy Jace is getting big....can't wait to see him again!

Stacie said...

Man, if having 4 kids is rough to blog, then I don't know what I will do! I don't have 4 and I can't seem to post ANY THING!!!! Cute kids!

Brett and Michelle said...

I am wanting to see more pics of your cute family! We should get together for lunch or something!?