Dennin just loves his new brother. I have to watch him very closely with Jace though because he is still a little rough. His favorite thing to do is lay down on the couch with Jace and put his arm across his chest and just look at him. It is SO cute. Jace doesn't seem to mind either. I hope this is a start to a great friendship!Seeing these too like this reminds me of the saying from the movie, "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!"
We blessed Jace the first Sunday in November. Tyler gave a beautiful blessing. We had our family all there and it was just a wonderful day. Doesn't look so handsome in is blessing outfit. Like a little old bald man. (He lost all his hair he had been born with!)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Brothers and Blessings
Posted by Amber at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so adorable. We wish that we could have been there. Love you!
He looks so much like your brothers, I can't decide which one he looks more like. Very cute. You look Amazing. Hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful new year.
Ambs - Your "entire" family wasn't there! :) We wish we could have been there as well. Jace is very cute. I LOVE the picture of Dennin with his arm over his brother!!!!:) Very sweet.
Post a Comment