Makinley turned 4!! I cant believe how big she is getting. She is a pill when it comes to taking her picture, she either wont smile, pulls a face or will not look at the camera. These were the best shots I could get from her. She had her birthday while we were in Disneyland so when we got back we had a little family party for her.
Here she is with a princess book. She LOVES the princesses.
This was taken in our hotel in Disneyland on her birthday. We did take a couple of presents there with us. She is opening her new flip-flops. She absolutely loves flip-flops. She has a hard time saying her "f " so she calls them her blip-blops.
Because of her love of flip-flops I decided to make her a flip-flop cake. They turned out pretty good. She thought they were awesome. I cant figure out how to turn the picture yet either!
Kinley blowing out her birthday cake. Happy Birthday Makinley, I love you!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Makinleys Birthday
Posted by Amber at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ambs and Makinley!
The cakes turned so cute! You did a great job!
Amber it's Mindy. I found you through bobbi's blog. I can't believe you have almost 4. Way to go. Your kids are adorable. We went to disneyland in october. It was a blast. The Cake is AMAZING!!
What a fun party! It was SOOOO nice to see what my family does for birthdays!! Makinley was definately more interested in presents and cousins than posing for pictures that day :)
I love the cake. Man, you sure are talented!! I'm glad you had fun in Disneyland. Hopefully we'll make it there someday. I laughed out loud at your comment about Pineview. I actually thought about that when we went. Our flotation devices and flagging down the boaters. Good times!
Post a Comment