CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Here are the kids with Pluto. Dennin was so happy to see him. He had a Pluto shirt on the day before but we never saw him.
Ok, so we went and saw the Princesses. Snow White was the first one. As soon as Dennin saw her, he ran too her and hugged her and would not let go! It was so cute. I couldn't believe it. She was so sweet to him she just hugged him back and talked really soft to him, and finally I had to practically pry him off she gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He just stared at her the rest of the time we were with the other princesses. (there were three at a time there) Well on our last Princess, Mulan, Dennin was still eyeing Snow White and no one had come around the corner to meet her yet (she was the first princess in the line) she waved for him to come back over and he took off and hugged her again. I was laughing so hard! I don't know what it was about her but Dennin sure liked her. Funny thing is, we never watch the Snow White movie either! Anyways it was quite the experience, and here I thought he wouldn't even want to be there with the girls!
Dennins kiss on the cheek from Snow White, which lasted all day!
All the kids with Snow White.

0 comments: