Last night we decided to go to Layton Park and have some fun. My brother Jesse came with us. First we had a good time playing on the toys and swings. Then we went down to feed the ducks. The kids had a great time. We had to keep reminding Kinley and Dennin to throw small pieces of bread because sometimes they would just let the whole slice go flying! It was a great evening.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I freakin love and miss your family!!!! You better be up at Bear Lizzle so I can give you a big hug! Hope your all doing good. My blog hasn't been updated for years but I will get back on that :) I love you guys!!!
So I got on to check it all out. Soo cute. I love it. You're going to have to show me how to get the cute backgrounds on it. I've never taken the time to figure it out, so mine's kind of lame. Anyway, I'll add you to my list. Your family is so cute!
Steph
Post a Comment