Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom!
At the end of March was my mothers birthday. My mother is amazing lady and I look up to her. She is a incredible grandmother and my kids just love going to "Grandma Joys" house. My mother is very independent, and that is something that I admire about her. Although sometimes it can get her into trouble....on time she didn't want to wait for my dad to get home to hook up the swamp cooler so she put my little brother down for a nap and climbed up on the roof and did it her self. Well the ladder fell and she got stuck on the roof with a baby who had just woke up inside alone. She yelled for help but no one heard her, she finally got a passing cars attention by whistling. (Another thing she is known for) They helped her get the ladder back up and down from the roof. I love my mom and don't know where I would be without her. For her birthday (which was on Sunday) I cooked her dinner so she wouldn't have too, and we had the family over for cake and ice cream. I don't have too many pictures of just us together, so we took this one. Love ya mom!!
Posted by Amber at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your mom is a great lady! She still looks like your sister instead of your mother. Great Picture!
Oh, I love your MOM!! She is so cute! And you both look so cute together in that picture!
Post a Comment