CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dennin turnes 3!

On March 15th Dennin turned 3!! I cant believe how big he is. It was Sunday and the kids were still getting over their sicknesses so I was not at church with them. So we had to wait until Tyler got home to open presents. Dennin got a Spiderman Hideout set with the Hulk and a new bike. He was so excited he jumped right on his bike and starting riding it around the living room. Later that evening those family members who dared to come to the "house of sick" came over for some cake and ice cream. Dennins cake was a basketball jersey. He had a great birthday and was so excited to hear everyone sing happy birthday to him.









I cant believe my little man is 3! He is such a busy kid. He cant get enough sports. He was shooting a basketball before he was 1. He spends time each day shooting hoops. He also loves soccer, golf, baseball and bowling. He pretty much always has some sports ball with him. He loves to go to his Uncle Jaxons games and always has to bring a ball to play with at halftime. He also loves to watch the Jazz with his dad. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Jodi gave him a Utah Jazz jersey (Number 8, Deron Williams) for his birthday. Dennin gives the best hugs. He is a huge teaser and knows just what to do to get his sisters going. He loves his little brother Jace. He lays by him and play with him all the time. It is so cute to see the two of them together. Dennin is loud and funny and gets into everything!! Which sometimes gets him into trouble. I love you Dennin, Happy Birthday!



6 comments:

Destini said...

Sounds like he had a great Birthday! It sure is amazing how fast all our kids are growing. And the more we have the bigger the other ones get.

David and Jacquee said...

Happy Birthday Dennin! I cannot believe that he is 3. I remember when he was just born and so tiny. Looks like he had a fun birthday with an awesome cake!

WheelersFamily said...

Cute cake. Everyone is so creative... then there is me. LOL
I can't believe how fast the kids grow up. It's so sad.

WheelersFamily said...

cute rug. Where did you get that?

Becca Jo said...

I love how happy he looks :)

Stacie said...

What a cute cake!!! I love it. I can't believe that he is three!! Time goes by so fast!!