Its that time again for my favorite holiday. I love the 4th! To start the day off, instead of going to the parade like we usually do we went to the South Ogden splash park. It was my little niece Ava's 1 year birthday party. I forgot to take my camera so you are just going to have to use your imagination! The kids had a blast. Then we took the kids home for a little nap and I headed down to my little bro Jaxon's 3-on-3 basketball tournament in West Point. (again forgetting my camera). His team took the championship! Way to go Jax! Then we all went to good Ol' Fisher Park in Clearfield to watch the best firework show around. I LOVE fireworks. We went early and got our spots and had some pizza. We got some card games going and Bocci and alot of visiting done. My whole family was there as well as Tylers parents and one brother and some good friends of ours in our ward that just moved here from out of state. They were impressed! Here we are hanging out in our perfect spot. My family is huge card game fans and we play any chance we get. My mom looks so happy because of course she winning! (she always wins, its not fair) The fireworks were as always FANTASTIC! I was enjoying them so much I couldn't even look away to grab my camera to take some shots. What a great ending to a fun day!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
4th of July Fun
Posted by Amber at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We were there too but in the millions of people I am not surprised I didn't see you :)
Man I miss the Clearfield Fireworks they are so good! Glad you guys had fun, your mom looks great, but then she has always looked so young to me. Your background is way cute too!
I miss good ol' Clearfield! I have to deal with the stinky Tooele fireworks that really suck! I love the 4th! It is so much fun!
I am bummed that we haven't been able to get to the Clearfield fireworks the last couple of years. Corey is always working and I just don't think I could deal with all the people by myself. They are great fireworks.
Post a Comment