CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've finally done it

So here it is finally!!!! At our last friend get-together Becca and I were the only ones without a blog page. We were told that by next time we had to have one or else! So I see that Becca did one so that really just left me. Man I hate to be left out of things so I let peer pressure get to me and now I have my own page. Now I just have to figure out how the heck to use it and have Tyler teach me how to put pictures on it. Be patient with me guys!! Thanks for the push to do it, I am really excited!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I am so proud of you also! For giving into peer pressure! I love it! It is so fun to be able to keep in touch with each other this way!

Destini said...

Yahoo! We got to you to. Don't worry about how it looks we all started out the same way, and I even used the same background as you. Ü

Amy said...

I think this is great! and just think you saved the best for last :) Can't wait for the pictures! I love pictures and reading about what is going on with everyone.

Shannon said...

This is so cute! Don't worry about it! Its awesome! I still have a plain white background.

WheelersFamily said...

Cute Blog. Look at all these comments. Us Mom's may need a little more to do. ( ha ha )
Can't wait til you add pictures.